Friday, April 25, 2008

What made me smile today

  • Going to the park with Lauren and Hannah this afternoon, and feeling the sun peek out from behind the clouds every so often and warm me up.
  • Finally understanding what Lauren meant when she asked to watch "that T-Ball show" on t.v. Apparently, whenever she heard us talk about Tivo, she thought we were saying T-Ball.
  • Getting the anticipated phone call from my doctor's office to inform me that I'm on the schedule for a C-Section the morning of May 3rd. That's only 8 days from today! (I've never felt this way at this stage of pregnancy before, but now I'm really hoping that I don't go into labor early!) Although the thought of surgery doesn't make me smile, it no longer makes me cry. And I'm just so excited that the end of this pregnancy seems very real and very close! We can't wait to see Olivia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you, I'm glad you are okay with the decision. Can't wait to hear the details when you can call with them.
-Kaelyn

Gerb said...

Still no baby here...maybe we'll deliver the same day this time around!