Sunday, April 6, 2008

That's more like it

For those of you who think I'm exaggerating my enormity...


Do you believe me now? 8 months down, 1 more to grow!
P.S. I am so grateful I never had to carry twins!!

10 comments:

Breanne said...

All I see is a babybump..Your 8 months prego and by the way do not look enormous!

simplysarah said...

You look beautiful! And so does Olivia. ;)

habecker havoc said...

I'm not impressed--- you look pretty darn good to me. I could rival you. In fact I was walking in the lobby at ClubSport and there were 3 women sitting at a table and one started to laugh and say woooow she huge! Rebecca but I do have to laugh because between your sciatica, ticket and everything else we are prtty much having the same pregnancy except I got my ticket on the way to ward choir Easter morning! I invited the cop to come with me and sing some joyous hymns. By the way that is a cute pic. Love ya E

olivia said...

Totally and completely GORGEOUS!! as ever! You look GREAT, seriously, I do NOT see any enormity thing. Maybe it's just a point of reference thing... remember how I looked exactly 8 yrs ago when I was 8 months pregnant?? ... yes, I looked more like 8 YEARS enormous!!

miss you miss you, sweet pea.

Clark and Liesel said...

What a cute pregnant lady you are! You wear baby so well! She'll be here before you know it and we can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

You're gorgeous! I'm serious!

Love, Mom

Rebecca said...

Aww, you guys make me feel so good! :) Maybe everyone has amnesia like my husband, who says that he can't remember what I look like when I'm not pregnant!

Gerb said...

If I could get someone to take a picture of me, you'd feel better. You're beautiful, as always. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late to the commenting (I've been gone) but I had to anyway.
Are you kidding me - you look great!!-Kaelyn

ablackman said...

Rebecca, either you're filtering out all the comments confirming your enormity, or it's unanimous that you look great (and for somebody who is not an obstetrician, I have seen my fair share of pregnant women).