The bulbs are finally about to bloom, and the leaves on our little tree are coming out. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny warm Spring day. Emily said, "It feels like summer." She stayed in the shade, and when she crept out into the sun, she thought the heat was going to kill her. It was about 70 degrees, and she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I guess my children have certainly acclimated to the weather here!
3 comments:
What a nice birthday present for you - sunny and warm - I hope it lasts!
-Kaelyn
And they are "blooming beautifully"! WOW! That looks like a real spring shot! Beautiful girls in beautiful surroundings! How do you always come up with such fun titles for your blog entries? The creativity must have skipped over me, but I love seeing it in you!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've been thinking about that special day 32 years ago when you entered our lives! Great memories!
Much love, Mom
Your girls all look so beautiful and springy. And look at that plush green lawn! Hope your birthday was a good one.
Post a Comment