Does anyone ever feel like they've grown old? It seems like most people agree that we still feel young inside, no matter how old we get.
I may not look like this on the outside
but I still feel and act like it.
Funny thing is, I wanted to be so grown up then. And now... I think growing up is overrated. It's nice that at least a part of you can always be a kid.
9 comments:
You look great now! I wouldn't worry about getting "old" when you are doing it as well as you are. And you do know how to have fun! -Kaelyn
This picture makes me instantly happy :)
I don't ever want to grow up.
You are ROCKIN' those bangs, Bec! And you know what? Old is a state of mind and I don't think either of us is there yet.
I love that picture! I think I had a dress very similar to that circa 1994. And you've got to miss those days of the curling iron bangs. I had a huge can of Aqua Net to perfect my bang height.
I seriously love this picture. I think it is hilarious! Best neighbors EVER! sure miss all of you!
You're just beautiful and FUN at all ages!
i think my dad is another good example of being a kid inside..i wish i looked older for sure...but man- i loved your hairstyle back then-awesome! you guys are awesome!
Great slide picture! It is SO Rebecca..showing your great love of people.
That picture makes me miss your family so much! And the good old days. Lagoon, sleep overs, the play house, the trip to California. Such a fun family.
Post a Comment