Today's chores:
Laundry
Floors
Clean my room
Found in the dryer lately:
A CapriSun straw
A long metal screw
A driving range token
Another golf doohickey that I can't name. I think it has something to do with shoes?
Four pennies
A necklace
Muffins I'm Craving:
Zucchini Chocolate Chip
Poppyseed
Apple
Oatmeal
6 Week Bran
Home Improvement Projects on the Horizon:
Paint the basement--some warm and bright non-cave-like color
Sand & paint trim around front an back doors
New blinds
Find an office chair that doesn't look like an office chair
Move pantry and create "mudroom"
Reasons I don't enjoy summer:
Flies
Wasps
(That's all. There is no more.)
5 comments:
I wasn't thinking about muffins until I read this, now I'm craving them too. All those sound good right now. -Kaelyn
Nice list! I laughed at all the funny things you found in your dryer! Good luck with your home improvement projects! Muffins are sooo yummy. Except that most muffin recipes I make is about 10 muffins too many for our little family right now. :)
Liesel - Freeze them! :)
Speaking of freeze . . . . I have a gallon bag of frozen zucchini. Want some to make muffins? (I also have harvested more of the too big variety which you are welcome to have.)
super cute! love your list. :)
Post a Comment