| Good Morning! |
| Good Night! |
You like to help set the table, but haven't grown out of throwing food on the floor.
You are the boss of what you wear. You love to dress up. And you also like to be naked.
You do not like baths, but you like to have your hair curled and nails painted with "sparkles."
You're not quite ready to use the toilet, but you don't like a mess in your pants, either. When you've got the urge to go, you prefer to remove your diaper and drop your package on the floor. (This is not cute!)
You've graduated from a crib to a toddler bed, and now I have to (get to) spend a long time laying by your bed, making sure you go to sleep and don't come creeping out of your room to check out the "night life" around here.
Almost every morning, I wake up to find you have made yourself a little nest on the floor beside my bed. But I love our morning snuggles!
You fight against naps, but you wear your mommy out!
6 comments:
That is my daughter to a "T", especially the diaper part. Not cute!
Love from a Coverstar wife.
...and she is SOOOOO cute! -Kaelyn (except for maybe the package on the floor - I agree that isn't very cute, kind of funny, but not cute)
I LOVE THIS! This is indeed the essence of the two year old!
Perspective truly changes they way you look at things. My current two year old frustration is that he loves to play with himself. Often things don't quite make it back the right way into the diaper and he's soaked his clothes. I think I'd take this any day then all over the floor.
Oh well, it's a good think they are so dang cute too at this age.
What a joy to read your blog. I have been wondering how the girls (especially Hannah) like school this year. I think your adjustment is just as big as theirs. Each phase is amazing. You're terrific.!!!
not throwing food on the floor is tops on my list of reasons why it's okay to be done having kids. haha. Nice to see I'm not alone is some of my motherly struggles. :)
Post a Comment