Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fifth Grade Field Trip

Cute kids.


Squishy school bus.


Happy to hike. (Hiking makes me hungry!)



Breathtaking views.
Heart-stopping drop-offs.




Lots to learn.



Making memories with Emily.


P.S. I live right there. I know. I'm lucky.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

That brings back good memories of field trips. You are an amazing mom to do that!!

Amy said...

Wow! That's wonderful that you were able to arrange going on Emily's field trip.
Also, I totally know what you mean about invisible work. I think that's why we all enjoy blogging so much--you write about something and it stays forever. It's work that can't get undone.

Darla Davies said...

What a cute 5th grader you have! (along with 4 other darling girls) Fun report!

Andrea said...

You're a fun mom! It's good to go on the field trips and see the kids in action.

Gerb said...

I LOVED that field trip every time I went. It used to be a traditional end-of-year one for the 5th graders at SSV and I got to go with my oldest 3. I was pregnant 2 of those times. (HUGE surprise, I know!)

Love those canyons.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know your writing isn't boring. I enjoy every post you write. :-) -Kaelyn