What great pictures! Hannah has gotten so blonde! I love the colors you chose. I hate everything about family pictures except the stage you are at - it's over and was worth it. Enjoy and congrats for living through it!
I LOVE the pictures!!! They look very nice. I can't believe how big Hannah is looking in these pictures. She looks so blonde- I guess I haven't seen you guys in a while. All your girls are so cute. I like the blue theme you chose. And Katelyn is such a beautiful young woman!
7 comments:
What great pictures! Hannah has gotten so blonde! I love the colors you chose. I hate everything about family pictures except the stage you are at - it's over and was worth it. Enjoy and congrats for living through it!
Awesome pictures! -Kaelyn
I love your pictures!!!! You're girls are allll beautiful!!!! ANd the clothing?!!! can you coordinate my families clothing and colors?
I LOVE the pictures!!! They look very nice. I can't believe how big Hannah is looking in these pictures. She looks so blonde- I guess I haven't seen you guys in a while. All your girls are so cute. I like the blue theme you chose. And Katelyn is such a beautiful young woman!
WHAT A PHOTOGENIC (SP?) FAMILY!! BEEEEUTIFUL!!! (MIGHT AS WELL KEEP CONSISTENT WITH THE MISPELLED WORDS!) CAN'T WAIT FOR MY COPIES!!
Thos pictures are awesome!!!!!! They are so beautiful!
MY goodness! When did they all get so big and beautiful. Awesome pictures. Those were cute of you and Doug too.
Post a Comment