This weekend, we'll be attending a baby's blessing (my cousin's new son), a child's baptism (my nephew), a 40th birthday bash (Doug's brother), and Doug's grandmother's funeral. If only we could squeeze in a wedding...
Were you planning on attending Laura's baby blessing or is there another cousin with a new baby? I didn't see you. But it was nice to see you all yesterday! The girls did a fantastic job with their song! Must have something to do with a very talented pianist mother! See you at the lake!!
2 comments:
Were you planning on attending Laura's baby blessing or is there another cousin with a new baby? I didn't see you. But it was nice to see you all yesterday! The girls did a fantastic job with their song! Must have something to do with a very talented pianist mother! See you at the lake!!
I second Mom's comment, the girls' song was WONDERFUL. And so were your brownies! :) And, I have to say, HOORAY FOR HANNAH! Her column is THE BEST!
Post a Comment