Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sneak Peek

After enjoying the ultrasound screen this morning for about an hour, here's what I do know:

This baby is very cute! And photogenic. He or she has great leg muscles just like Daddy.


This baby is also very punctual. Bone measurements put this baby EXACTLY, to the day, at my expected due date. So I see we have a little perfectionist here.



And here's what I still do not know:




Boy or Girl???




I must admit I was looking for a clue throughout the entire session. So was Doug. (Kate was with us, too, but I don't think she was looking for anything.) And I thought I would recognize girl parts for sure, and probably recognize boy parts...but....it was never obvious to me. The technician says she knows for certain what the gender is, but she has been doing these things for 20 years, and I've only been seeing them on and off for the last 11. So, I am extremely anxious to open this present on Christmas morning!

4 comments:

Gerb said...

Others are extremely anxious for you to open your present, too! I will be checking all day Christmas for a post - so don't wait too long to make your announcement! I wish I was at the ultrasound...I'm a regular expert at distinguishing the gender when they get down to the tell-tale area.

Clark and Liesel said...

How exciting! We too are VERY excited for you guys! We will have to check back Christmas day as well! I will also have you know we were just surfing the channels and saw, Wonder Pets on! Thanks for introducing us to this amazing show! This is....sewius!

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting too!
-Kaelyn

Anonymous said...

We'll love #12 as much as we love all the 11 other grandchildren --- boy or girl!!!

Love, Mom