Expensive Christmas gifts are just as easily broken, almost as soon as they're opened.
For a couple of years, Emily (and some of her sisters, too) has been begging for a Nintendo DS. Finally, two days ago, Santa came through, and left a pink DS and two games under our tree.
After breakfast had been eaten and cleaned up, I decided I'd jump in and take my first turn with the new toys. The one I wanted to play was a brain game on the DS. But we couldn't find that game anywhere. (The disk is only about the size of a quarter.) We searched the house--seriously searched it, going through bags of trash and everything. It disappeared, and we have yet to find it.
Well, that doesn't much matter now, anyway. This morning, Hannah decided to give the DS system a bath in the sink, along with a few of her other toys. Bye bye, expensive gift.
I bet Santa's pretty upset.
2 comments:
Riley got a DS from Santa as well...I'll remind him to keep it out of Owen's hands.
-Kaelyn
I bet the brain game is in the same place as my Megan doll, the one that came with her own My Little Pony over 15 years ago. I unwrapped her and then before I knew it she'd vanished into thin air...
Post a Comment