I'm really jealous of your snow! My in laws live in Alpine in a beautiful neighborhood at the base of the mountain and it's just gorgeous with the snow--and they get a lot there. Oh I wish it would snow here!! I grew up with the snow and it was all about skiing, being pulled behind the car on sleds, playing in the snow, sledding. JEALOUS, JEALOUS.
This might make me sound like the grinch or something, but I don't even like it at Christmas. I was saying bad words in my mind while shoveling snow this morning. -Kaelyn
5 comments:
I'm really jealous of your snow! My in laws live in Alpine in a beautiful neighborhood at the base of the mountain and it's just gorgeous with the snow--and they get a lot there. Oh I wish it would snow here!! I grew up with the snow and it was all about skiing, being pulled behind the car on sleds, playing in the snow, sledding. JEALOUS, JEALOUS.
I LOVE this picture! It is priceless! Looks like it could be on a card or book. Hope you post it on your Costco site.
I also agree on the picture. What a great shot! Everything about it just feels like Christmas.
Awesome picture. You could sell Christmas cards with this on them!
This might make me sound like the grinch or something, but I don't even like it at Christmas. I was saying bad words in my mind while shoveling snow this morning. -Kaelyn
Post a Comment