I was introduced to this delicious treat by my gourmet friend, Laura A., a couple of years ago. I never had to make it myself until we moved out of state, away from Laura and her fabulous, fun parties (*sniffle*). This Brie is one of the few things I am talented enough to copy from Laura, because she's way above me on the scale of fabulous events planning and decorating and all things parties. But this, I can do. And everyone loves it!
Today I saw the recipe posted on sisterscafe.blogspot.com, a site I love for their yummy recipes and kitchen ideas. But Sisters of the Cafe, where have you been? You're way behind on this one. It was Laura's a long time ago! (Incidentally, Laura & I use dried cherries rather than craisins, and I think they are even better!)
Anyway, Sisters, thanks for the recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment