Today is the first day in I-don't-know-how-long that I don't have to leave my house for any reason. No carpool to drive, no errands to run, no turkey feast to consume, no parties to attend, no (overdue) movies or library books to return. I'm not even going to shovel the snow from my front walk or my driveway, because honestly, I'm not going to encourage any visitors.
I'm going to stay in my pajamas as long as possible (it's already past noon, and so far so good); I'm going to do loads and loads of laundry; I'm going to clean my bathrooms; and I'm going to eat cheesecake for lunch and read a book, maybe two.
10 comments:
Sounds like heaven.
Good for you! Sounds like a wonderful day. Wish I had some cheesecake around here to eat for lunch... that sounds yummy!
Sounds lovely!
I'm in my pajamas too. ;)
I wish that could be me - Enjoy!
That sounds like true winter bliss.
Who did you learn that from?
How did you manage a day like that in December?
Jealous! I love those days! Do you want to come over for brunch next Wednesday at 9? I'm making a killer french toast...
HOLA!! Andrea gave me your blog! I just wanted to thank you for the shout out for our auction and see you bidding too. Your so awesome I hope I see you at the brunch!
Is that Hannah at the window in your living room below? That is such a beautiful picture!!!!!
Post a Comment