Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

It feels so good to be home, with my family, this Christmas Day. It feels more like "Thanksgiving" than Thanksgiving usually does! I'm definitely counting my blessings today, and they really can't be numbered. But here are numbers 1-6:



Sending Christmas Love to you all!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I'm impressed they're not all in pajamas. We cheat and stay in pajamas all day. Of course they are all brand new. It's tradition to get new ones every year from Grandma.

Darla Davies said...

I'm thankful we live close enough to make a Christmas visit. That was delightful!

Rebecca said...

Kara -
The only reason we weren't in pj's in this picture is because it was taken Christmas Eve, not Christmas morning. We open two gifts on Christmas Eve: Our "Secret Sister" gifts, and pajamas. Which we then wear for the next 24 to 48 hours.