Call me crazy, but...
It's also evident that she eats well. :)
Great stories and pictures! I miss you.Mom2
Cute, cute, cute!-Kaelyn
She definitely looks like she belongs in the family. Baby smiles are so sweet.
Cute baby! Thanks for the marinade recipe- I can't wait to try it! And I am laughing out loud at your Hannah column- she is hilarious!
Hannah looks a lot like her Dad in the latest picture.
It's not fair that Olivia is growing so rapidly! Can't wait to see you all in July!Love, Mom/Grandma D.
Even though it's not fair that Olivia is growing up so rapidly, she continues to be BEAUTIFUL! (just like all her sisters and her parents!!)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great stories and pictures! I miss you.
Mom2
Cute, cute, cute!
-Kaelyn
She definitely looks like she belongs in the family. Baby smiles are so sweet.
Cute baby! Thanks for the marinade recipe- I can't wait to try it! And I am laughing out loud at your Hannah column- she is hilarious!
Hannah looks a lot like her Dad in the latest picture.
It's not fair that Olivia is growing so rapidly! Can't wait to see you all in July!
Love, Mom/Grandma D.
Even though it's not fair that Olivia is growing up so rapidly, she continues to be BEAUTIFUL! (just like all her sisters and her parents!!)
Post a Comment