I'll tell you a little about my crazy life...
Recently I dropped off Lauren & Hannah for a playdate, and started driving home. About half a mile into my drive, I suddenly woke up to the fact that I was singing along with the CD that was playing in my car, "Little Peter Rabbit had a fly upon his _____". Yes, it took half a mile, and actually hearing my own voice singing aloud, to realize that I could change it to a grown-up CD.
Today as we were driving home from church, I came to the realization that I was chewing gum. I could remember someone offering it to me (while I was in a conversation), but I couldn't remember who. Thankfully, Katelyn was able to tell me that she was the one. I was a little worried for a second there. (Not so much about my breath, but about my mental health.) How did it sound to my family when I suddenly blurted out, "I'm chewing gum, and I don't know where I got it!"
Maybe they figured it out before I did...the fact that I'm losing my mind. And, for the most part, I don't really mind the loss! I find it quite comical, actually!
2 comments:
I was told that with each baby we loose brain mass. I wonder????
As far as plane ticket prices, I fear that the only way is up for a while. I feel bad that it costs so much to travel to our reunion.
Oh, friend, how I feel your pain. (or bliss?) I am so far beyond caring that I forget EVERYTHING! I'm just enjoying the ride, now.
Post a Comment