Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blessed

It's been a long day, and I'm pretty tired.


Today was my blessing day, which means I had to get all dressed up, behave myself at church (for some reason, my mom cried a lot, even though I did not!), sleep a lot, be held a lot, look really pretty, and then pose for a bunch of pictures.


(Yawn...)


I'm pooped!


4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Oh my goodness how precious! Olivia, your blessing dress is beautiful! Sorry we couldn't be there in person but we were thinking of you! Can't wait to meet and hold you!
Love, Aunt Liesel

Gerb said...

Man, you are good. I haven't even thought about blessing our boy yet!

P.S. Olivia is a beautiful little darling.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO cute. She is adorable!
-Kaelyn

Cherie said...

precious beautiful blessing day OLIVIA!!
Meanwhile, we were enjoying OUR "baby's" baptism/confirmation weekend!...
He was so thrilled, he was even all ready way early and wanted to come with me (for my stake primary calling - helping the others get their white clothes, etc) - By the time Koki got there a half hour or so later, I'd just previously found Ashton enjoying a quiet spiritual moment on his own, sitting on one of the top stairs leading into the font with his feet (and bottom 6 inches of white jump suit) in the nice warm water. (never once thinking about having to go into the chappel for quite awhile first before he'd be baptized).
- I guess I'll never stop being shocked by what he continually thinks of next.