Thursday, June 12, 2008

Did you get yours?

My Church magazines came in the mail today. And the afternoon was sunny, and the girls were playing outside, and the baby was sleeping. So I sat in the sunshine and read. That's what I call a priceless moment!

I read this:


Did you see it broadcast earlier this year? I loved the messages then. And I loved reading some of it again today. I love that they sent it to me with my other magazines, because even though you can listen to it here, I like having a hard copy in my house, so I can read it outside in the sunshine, or late at night in my comfy bed, and think about one of my most favorite subjects: FAMILY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's one of my favorite subjects, too! I'm so glad we share that interest!

Much love, Mom

Cherie said...

Our June issues didn't come until 2 days ago! Did anyone else's come so late??
I LOVED the marriage and family broadcast too, can't wait to have a moment to enjoy it - hopefully Sunday.