Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few thousand words...

Day 1


Doug is doomed!


Day 3
Ready to go home
(Now that I've read Gerb's nationally-published advice on having fun as a family)


Day 4
1:00 a.m.
Good thing she is so sweet! We all know how I love my sleep! But she's worth it.

5 comments:

Gerb said...

The pictures of Olivia are adorable. But I think the one of Doug and all his girls is my favorite. He looks so happy!

I need to purchase that magazine so I can see what it says...

Clark and Liesel said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! You are a great mom and I think you have such a wonderful family! If we can be half as good as your family is we will be pretty lucky. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Rebecca said...

Gerb,

I love the pic of Doug and his girls, too. It makes me smile to think of this guy I married who grew up with all those brothers and no sisters, and who is such a great Daddy to all these lucky little girls now.

Clark & Liesel,

You guys have already proven that you can handle our four kids like it's a piece of cake--want to try all 5 for a week now? ;) I'm sure you'll be fantastic with your own lucky children someday. Happy B-day to Clark, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures. Thanks for sharing.
-Kaelyn

Anonymous said...

More, more, more! Pictures tell so much! You're incredible to even have put anything up yet!
Kristine