Is Doug happy that I take pictures now? It is a cute picture if I say so myself. Course, maybe it's because the people in the picture are so cute! That's a handsome and wonderful birthday boy!
That is the sweetest picture! What a blessing to be surrounded by such beautiful, loving girls! Thanks for your help yesterday. I really appreciated your advice.
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Way cute!! He is so lucky. :)
Too Cute!
Happy birthday, Dougy-Fresh!
Is Doug happy that I take pictures now? It is a cute picture if I say so myself. Course, maybe it's because the people in the picture are so cute! That's a handsome and wonderful birthday boy!
That is the sweetest picture! What a blessing to be surrounded by such beautiful, loving girls! Thanks for your help yesterday. I really appreciated your advice.
Love this picture! Happy birthday Doug!
Post a Comment