I have plenty of time to stuff myself, while I'm sitting in my house being depressed about how cold and wintery it still is outside. During our get-away to Maui, we only ate out for one meal most days, but in that one daily meal and the other little snacks I packed in (hello, Haupia Ice Cream!), I managed to consume more calories than I should have in three square meals!
Today was Valentine's Day, and for our family, that means another feast. Our tradition is a nice family dinner, flowers and gifts from Daddy, and then chocolate fountain.
| BBQ babyback ribs; parmesan potatoes; hot breadsticks; spinach salad |
| Dippers: fresh strawberries, bananas, and mangoes; brownies; pound cake; pink marshmellows |
But don't be too concerned by the title of this post. I don't purge myfood.
The purge in this post begins tomorrow, when we get rid of any and all diapers in this house! No more diapers! Bring on the pink princess panties!
Wish me luck. I really dread potty training! So it shouldn't be surprising if (when) I comfort myself with something sweet... Or savory.... Or both!
1 comment:
Yum on the dinner and the fountain! I agree no fun on the potty training - good luck! -Kaelyn
Post a Comment