I know I recently posted something Olivia said that broke my heart, but most things she says melt my heart and make us giggle.
I love the way she says "my" in place of "I", and "are" in place of "do."
Can my come with you? Can my have a bite of that?
Are you want to play with me? Are you like my dress?
Every prayer includes this phrase: "Thank you that Mom and Dad can come home." (I guess we both leave her a lot!)
She knows her full name, and she wants to know everyone else's full name. If she asks me my name, and I say "Mom", she corrects me: "No, you Rebecca." And then she wants to know, "What's your next name?" But when I tell her it's Davies, she says, "No, that's Grandma's name."
Olivia is a little monkey who repeats everything she hears her sisters say. When she isn't getting what she wants, even after saying please and pretty please, she tries her last resort: "I'll give you a dollar!"
I love this stage of development, and I love this little Olivia!
3 comments:
She sounds like so much fun! I love it when they talk but don't use the right words in the right places. :)I love her phrase, "I'll give you a dollar!!" That is awesome!
I love your blog! You are a great writer. Thanks for telling me about it. It will be so fun to keep checking it. And you inspired me to update mine.
It is really fun to watch you progressing through the stages of parenthood. It seems only yesterday you spent the night on our couch in Sandy because of the snow storm.
Post a Comment