Sun and Sleep. My drugs of choice. They both make me so happy! And I have a hard time being happy when I'm missing one or the other (or both)!
Every fall, when it's a warm, sunny day, I find myself wondering (in a panicky way) if this will be the last warm day for a long time.
But today, I'm on the other end of that spectrum. The sun was shining, the grass was greening up, the sky was blue, and I found myself thinking, "Aahhhh, this is just the first of more to come soon!"
I'm high on the sun.
However....
I have not been sleeping well, and I place some blame on my mattress. Curse that top layer of memory foam! Do you love your mattress? If so, please give me your recommendation! I'm in the market for a good one.
5 comments:
A girl after my own heart as far as sun and sleep! You know that we bought the same mattresses for both upstairs guest bedrooms and that, after sleeping on one of those for several months, Jennifer bought one for herself. Simmons Beautyrest
Yay for the Sun!!!
The sun...ahhh...I couldn't agree more! -Kaelyn
Lucky you - for the sun part that is. Those are two of my favorite things. I hope some good sleep finds you soon and that I will soon find the sun (cause I know it certainly won't find me here.)
Totally my drugs too. Except I only like my sun with a true blue sky and NO humidity, something we rarely get here. But sleeping? I could do that anywhere, any place, any time. I'm sick like that! haha.
Post a Comment