Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Olivia loves grapes.



And I love to watch her eat them.




There's a brief period of time in a child's life when the sounds of their eating, chewing, and lip-smacking are super cute! And Olivia's in it now. I love it!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She has grown so much! I would have never recognized her!

Clark and Liesel said...

I agree with Melissa! I thought it was Hannah for a second! She is such a cutie pie! I miss you guys.

olivia said...

I love to eat grapes! So much that it rivaled a close second to avocados at one point & I used to say it all the time, "I like to eat grapes."

But yeah, that's not nearly as cute as your Olivia now. Is she already a year??

Andrea said...

That is true. I'm loving Jonas' stage except for the super-high pitched scream he does at church that echoes through the cultural hall.