Hilarious! Umm, what happened to your baby, she is so grown up!!! {those clearance racks are killers, I have the same problem} And, I want that cupcake! Looks so delicious.
That is hilarious!! I felt like that a week ago when I got a crown. They told me to spit and I got it all over my pants! ALSO, thanks to you I went to Old Navy after I read your post. You are a horrible influence but I did get some cute shirts!
6 comments:
I try to avoid giggling at my patients but sometimes it is hard. Congrats on having two dental related posts in a few weeks time
Hilarious! Umm, what happened to your baby, she is so grown up!!! {those clearance racks are killers, I have the same problem} And, I want that cupcake! Looks so delicious.
Can you tell that I've never laughed so hard in my life in that picture?
Olivia looks so much older. She looks like a little girl instead of a baby! What happened? Nice face, Emily.
That is hilarious!! I felt like that a week ago when I got a crown. They told me to spit and I got it all over my pants! ALSO, thanks to you I went to Old Navy after I read your post. You are a horrible influence but I did get some cute shirts!
Oi! I am married to a sadist.
Post a Comment