...little girls!!!! You really are so lucky to have such beautiful, wonderful girls. That's a great picture. Your girls are lucky to have you as their mom!
That is the most darling picture! Sitting here 8 months pregnant all I can think is "she did this so many more times that I can even think about right now. What a rock." You're awesome. Lucky girls
Hi Rebecca, so fun to catch up on what your cute family has been up to. I bet you are loving the UT sunshine and being close to your family! I loved your "mommy" post.
7 comments:
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!
...little girls!!!! You really are so lucky to have such beautiful, wonderful girls. That's a great picture. Your girls are lucky to have you as their mom!
Cute, cute!! Yea for daughters!! :) You all look super tan in that picture. Is that a result from your visit to Fallbrook?
That is the most darling picture! Sitting here 8 months pregnant all I can think is "she did this so many more times that I can even think about right now. What a rock." You're awesome. Lucky girls
Cute! You are all way tan! You must really be enjoying that sun!
Hi Rebecca,
so fun to catch up on what your cute family has been up to. I bet you are loving the UT sunshine and being close to your family! I loved your "mommy" post.
Beautiful.
Post a Comment