
When I wake up in the morning, if Hannah is not sleeping on the floor next to my bed, that's unusual. She comes to my room complaining of bad dreams at least every other night lately. She has to wake me up, even though it proceeds the same way each time. I tell her she can sleep on my floor, so she grabs a pillow and blanket and curls up there, and we both sleep for the rest of the night that way.
Yesterday she was telling her little neighbor friend about her bad dreams. And the friend simply replied, "When I have a dream and I wake up, I just close my eyes and go back to sleep because I want to see the rest of the dream."
So this morning, Hannah came upstairs from her own bedroom and told me,
"I had the weirdest dream last night, but it was so long, I couldn't even tell ya. It was so long it took the whole entire night. And I didn't even wake up because I wanted to see the rest of the dream."
Maybe peer pressure is all it took. We'll see.
2 comments:
Oh how we love Hannah! (and all your girls) I love the new Hannah quotes. Just about every morning I wake up to find Cole in bed next to me. :)
That girl cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment