Monday, February 9, 2009

On the agenda


1. Go to the grocery store -- But first, plan a menu, because it's been a very long time since I've prepared an entire week's worth of decent dinners.

However, the scene outside is discouraging me from checking off the first thing on my list:

Not very inviting.

Meanwhile, Hannah wants me to take her picture (Getting familiar with my new camera is somewhere on my list, but it's nowhere near the top.), and play with her. (That should be towards the top of my list, shouldn't it?)



See, this is why I give up on making To-Do Lists, because things just don't go the way I plan them, usually. I always cross of something, but not always in the proper order.



Today, I'll cross off #1 (eventually...), #2 (Laundry--already going), and #3 (play with Hannah) in conjunction with #125 (Camera). (Oh yeah, and #20, Blog.)

See, if I make the list after I complete the tasks, then I can always cross off the top items!




"I blinked? Take another one."

"Let me see....hey, my eyes are open! That's a good one!"

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

I feel your pain- I hate going out when its cold and dreary outside. So, I usually just end up saving my errands for another day. But way to go and have lots of ambition! I need to be more like you! That Hannah is too cute for words.

Suzanne said...

If I don't check your blog everyday I feel like I am getting way behind. I still owe you a weekend alone with you husband. Let me know when, but I won't even try to drive there. Gotta fly!

Emily Larson said...

You write the funniest posts!