Friday, February 13, 2009

My Funny Valentines

*If you don't know the song, you can play it from my playlist---->
My funny valentine

Sweet, comic Valentine



You make me smile with my heart

Your looks are laughable


unphotographable


yet you're my favorite work of art

Is your figure less than Greek?

Is your mouth a little weak?


When you open it to speak, are you smart?




Please don't change a hair for me

not if you care for me

Stay little, Valentine, Stay!
Each day is Valentine's Day

7 comments:

Gerb said...

Love the pictures. I love all of your girls but that Hannah (with her faces!) is my current favorite.

simplysarah said...

I love the Larsons.

Darla Davies said...

Soooo cute! And (as usual) so creative! There's a great photo of the 4 girls on "my blog" with their creative Valentine cookies which I thought about suggesting that you use for Valentines Day, but this is so much better.

Lots of love!

Sara said...

I absolutely love it.

Jen said...

Love the pictures. I haven't seen you and Doug in so long, I forgot what you look like. Now I have your images imprinted in my mind! :)

Maya said...

good pictures!!! i really like katelyn's bangs!! tell her hi for me!!

Aleesha Burke said...

Fun pictures. Katelyn is styling there. She looks so old! Cute girls! I am going to have to come give you a visit sometime soon. :)