Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teens

After our wedding anniversary yesterday, Doug and I have now been married for 13 years. We've entered the teens. And speaking of teens, funny enough, I was actually still in my teen years on our wedding day. Shocking, but true.


Another thing I find shocking is that my sisters thought the bridesmaid dresses were atrocious. (Now you tell me, Sarah!)

What do you all think?


To be honest, there are a few details about my wedding that I might change if I were planning it today. But thankfully, I have no regrets about my marriage to this guy. If the biggest disappointment of that day was a peach dress...I can take it. :)

6 comments:

Gerb said...

Tell your sisters they should come see photos of my bridesmaids' dresses... they will be grateful for the ones they wore. (which, considering it was 13 years ago, look pretty nice to me)

Jill said...

Actually, I quite liked the dress. I think I still have it in storage for Savannah to wear for dress-up someday.

Jill said...

Actually, I quite liked the dress. I think I still have it in storage for Savannah to wear for dress-up someday.

Darla Davies said...

No complaints on my part! It was and is all GREAT!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Love,
Mom Davies

Suzanne said...

I am so glad that you said "yes" to Doug and took a chance on that crazy, handsome guy!

Rebecca said...

What's funny is how young we all look in those wedding photos--now that we've been married well over a decade! But it is good to find the right guy sooner rather than later! I'm just not sure if I want Brooklyn marrying in just 6 years! Wow...where has all the time gone?