What is it? Is it really absence? Taking off for an evening with the ladies? Is it Thai food? It could be that sticky rice with mangoes! Is it just coming in out of the rain? After standing outside the closed restaurant, chatting, huddling under the eaves and shivering in the pouring rain, it did feel good to come inside my warm, dry house. Maybe it was a combination of all these factors and more (like the peace and quiet of my dark house, and knowing that I can climb in my cozy bed as soon as I click the button to publish this)...
Whatever the cause, I'm smiling tonight, peeking in on all my girls and my husband sleeping peacefully, and thinking how lucky I am that they are mine, and how blessed we are in so many ways.
3 comments:
It's just me, checking in...
WOW, you all 'spit shine' very well
Who took the pic? When? Details please...
Love,
Gladys Cravitz
I can remember those feelings like yesterday. There is nothing more wonderful than having everyone tucked safely in bed. You are wise to appreciate it now!!!
Gladys,
My mother took this picture after church, at her house, last month. Thanks for the compliment! :)
Post a Comment