Friday, August 22, 2008

It's a Jolly "Holladay" with you, Erika!

Today I spent the day with my BFF since childhood.

Every time I get together with Erika, it's clear to me why we've been friends for almost 30 years. She is just so much fun to be around! She makes me laugh, and you know how I love to laugh.

Put the two of us together, and we act like kids and giggle like school girls, even though we both have children of our own now. Our youngest babies are about 3 weeks apart.


Look how baby Kate smiles for the camera. She's a natural. You know, she started modeling at just one week old!


"Psst...Hey, Kate! Did you hear what I did to my dad to get out of the last hour of church on Sunday?..."


"...Sure wish I could think of some way to get out of taking all these pictures!"


2 comments:

erikahaw said...

That was so Fun!! I did miss our yearly pampering session. Next Year For sure!! When we are not attached at the hip to our babies! Thanks for a Great Time!! I just wish we could do it more often!!

Brandi said...

Rebecca, you and Erika crack me up! Your mom gave me your blog address. Your family is adorable. I love all your girls. :) Great blog. I'll be back!