If only I could be on vacation permanently. We had such a great time! Here are a few highlights(And of course I'll have more to say about each of these things in the near future):
1. Visiting family and friends. There's nothing we miss more about Utah than the people we love who live there.

2. Grandma's house. Any place that can be called our "Grandma's House" is among our favorite destinations!

3. The food. I have to schedule specific meals and snacks into our itinerary, so that I can savor all the flavors I miss when I'm at home.

4. Playing games, of course!

5. Grandpa's Boat, a.k.a. The Twin. (It needs a name, and I'm just trying that one on for size.)

6. Lagoon--with cousins!

7. ...And other fun day trips.

8. Catching some ZZZZZZ's

9. No work/commute/meetings for this guy for an entire week!

10. Did I ever mention how I love the sunshine?
7 comments:
It was fun to have you here. Wish we could have seen you more!
-Kaelyn
I am glad that you are back safely and that you had a wonderful time. I love the pictures, especially the family portrait.
Wow! I am glad you guys had such a fun trip! I agree its so fun to be with family! Welcome back to the blogging world- I missed your great posts! :)
It's great to have your wonderfully written and illustrated blog available to read once again, but I prefer seeing all of you in person! Glad you made it back to WA safely! Now I'm looking forward to November! :) Thanks for a wonderful, memorable 2 weeks!
Lots of love,
Mom/Grandma Davies
I see Olivia is already being influenced for good. Go Cougs! Looks like fun and it makes me way too excited to get back down there. :)
I was so excited to see a new post from you, I think my heart skipped a beat. (Am I getting way too into the world of blogging?) I'm so glad that your trip was so wonderful. The pictures are great! Your girls are soooo beautiful!
How 'bout some pics of that amazing visit w/ US!! A memorable BLAST... but we missed YOU, Doug!
xoxoxox * the Story Problem Solvers.
Post a Comment