Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olivia at 3 Months

Smiles freely

Coos often


Drools quite a bit, and blows lots of spit bubbles

Looks good in blue


Sleeps well at night, but not so well during the day, unless we go someplace crowded and busy!


Still loves to be swaddled.


Tolerates sisterly "love"

Takes comfort in sucking on her fists/fingers/lips

In love with "Froggy"

As Emily put it, "I can see the look of love in her eyes. Olivia smiles more at Froggy and talks more to Froggy than she does to all of us combined!" The duck and the turtle are ok, but Froggy is her favorite little friend.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

She is seriously so adorable! I think that she was probably born with more hair than Blake has on his head right now.
And that picture of Hannah and Olivia is so darn cute.

Suzanne said...

What and angel! I am looking forward to getting to know her better.