Olivia Suzanne
I hope you like it! :) I think you do, since no one voted "No Way" for that name. I think I like it, too, but I have a hard time committing. After days of deliberation about whether or not to post this, I had to take a deep breath and wipe the sweat from my palms in order to type that announcement. Doug and the girls, however, take it much easier. They've been telling everyone they talk to that we've decided on that name, and I'm the only member of this family who's still hesitating. But I've learned from experience (beginning with baby #2) that once Doug starts announcing the baby's name, there's no going back.
Actually, it's not completely true that I'm the only one with reservations about making this name official. Hannah is warming up to the idea, but she still usually insists that the baby's name is "Bidia". I'm pretty sure that's going to stick after the baby makes her debut. So if Olivia wasn't your favorite, you can always join Hannah's campaign.
8 comments:
How fun!!! I can't wait to meet baby Olivia! Very cute name by the way!
I love it! Another beautiful name for a beautiful girl (I know she will be)!
-Kaelyn
Rebecca,
I am so there I can't even say that I have narrowed any names down. Mike and I can't seem to agree either the name sounds too much like a dog name or I am just not buying it. Cute name. Michael and Julie's Olivia is the cutest,quietest thing ever. Lots of curly blonde hair. Anyway, I am glad that you went with a form of Ann to name the baby after me but gave her her own identity by putting SUZ in front. Clever. Very cute. I think that is part of my problem anything we have liked either my nieces have used it up or I am just not set on calling my kid Fido. Maybe I will take Bidia. What do you think?
I love it, of course!
Mom2
Rebecca, I think it is a very cute name, I've always loved Olivia!
Good choice. Looks like our kid's gonna be named Jack if I go with the current poll results on my blog. I can't believe Hey You didn't get many votes!
I approve, and will probably call her Libby Larson, or maybe Livvy. It's good that by the time I have kids your girls will all be teenagers, so that when I use the same names we will be able to distinguish them as older/younger [Name].
PERFECT!
I'll be hugging mine before you hug yours! (sorry, I'm just a titch EXCITED for tomorrow night!!)
Post a Comment