Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day of Love

We're off to a happy start!

6 comments:

ablackman said...

Looks like every one of your girls is growing fast. Even the littlest has outgrown her sweater.

Happy Valentine's Day! I was gonna get Doug another CD, but Josh Groban hasn't got anything new out that I am aware of...just squeeze his love handles for me, if he still has any.

(Rebecca, I'll understand if you don't approve this comment for viewing)

Jamie said...

Hi Rebecca-Your girls look so darling!! SO fun to read the last posts and see what you've been up to! Hope you are feeling well!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Are those girls DARLING or what??!!! Love, love, love them and their parents too!!!

Grandma D. (Mom)

Anonymous said...

As far as the "name game" goes . . . you must have more in common with Ryan and Emelie than just having 5 girls. They have a Maddie (don't know the spelling but I think it is short for Madison) and a Cali (think they spelled it that way in honor of California or something). We'll love the new little darling no matter what the name! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

What cute little Valentines! They are growing up so fast! I love their cute Valentine outfits! Too cute!

Love, Liesel

simplysarah said...

Um, I thought Gerberta's husband's comment re: the sweaters was HILARIOUS!!!

Plus, I agree with everyone that your girls are all DARLING (seems to be the word of choice), or, as I would typically say, super-cute.