Sunday, September 30, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts

I don't like getting wet in the rain, but I do like to listen to the rain on my rooftop.
I hate it when my feet are cold, but I love my soft slipper socks.
I can't stand wearing turtlenecks, but I love sweaters.
I really dislike the inconsistent temperature controlled by our furnace, but I do enjoy sitting by a fire and reading. (Just bought another case of firelogs yesterday, and trust me, it won't last long around here.)
It makes me sad that the trees will soon be naked and gray, but the colorful fall leaves I see all around me are so beautiful right now.

I'm trying hard to focus on the positive...and it's only September!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like having you so far away, but I do enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for writing! I took G&G on our annual Alpine Loop ride last Thursday. It was a beautiful ride. You can see some photos (of that and of our successful Sat. RS Humanitarian Service Project) on my Costco.com site. Good we went when we did as we had rain which turned into SNOW!!! on Saturday. At least it didn't stay long this time! Much love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You are much better than I am. I don't have anything nice to say about the cold weather, so I better say nothing at all!-Kaelyn

Anonymous said...

We just started with the rain here this week, too. Glad you're still happy! And glad you're over your sickness.
Kristine