Call me crazy, but...
Wow! I think that is the worst I have ever seen! Funny
That hair is AMAZING! That's what I call some good beauty sleep ;)
So funny!
That is amazing! Never seen anything like it! hilarious!
i am sitting here all alone and eating some leftovers and trying not to squirt them out my nose because i'm trying hold my laugh in.aka LOL!
and i thought i had seen some good bedhead...impressive. what does she dream about?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! I think that is the worst I have ever seen! Funny
That hair is AMAZING! That's what I call some good beauty sleep ;)
So funny!
That is amazing! Never seen anything like it! hilarious!
i am sitting here all alone and eating some leftovers and trying not to squirt them out my nose because i'm trying hold my laugh in.
aka LOL!
and i thought i had seen some good bedhead...impressive. what does she dream about?!
Post a Comment