Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hannah & Savannah Go Bananas


We brought little cousin Savannah home with us for the weekend. She has 4 brothers and no sisters, so there was lots of anticipation about Savannah escaping to our house full of only girls. But as we started the 40 minute drive, we couldn't seem to leave the boys behind. The topic of conversation in the back seat went something like this:


S: Do you really have a boyfriend?

H: Yes. I have 1000.

S: Then which one will you marry?

H: I'll have to pick one out.


Today they were "twins" at church.

Sometimes I think twins are nice. Maybe not as babies, but after the age of 4 or 5, I think it would be fun to have twins.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Whew! At first I thought it was Savannah who said she had 1,000 boyfriends!!! :) Fun to see my little girl in photos if not here at home, so glad she has such fun cousins/aunt/uncle to spend time with!

Suzanne said...

Great cousin time! How fun that they can hang out together. So cute.