Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For her birthday, I gave Olivia...

...a haircut!

Sunday morning I spent a good amount of time giving her a cute hairdo, but after church and a nap and the ordinary events of the day, I was disappointed that it looked like such a mess!

A cute mess, for sure, but definitely a mess.

So Monday morning, as Olivia officially completed two years of life, I snipped off two inches of her hair.

She cooperated pretty well during the process, but even when she got too wiggly for any hair cutting, she was willing to hold very still so that I would paint her fingernails pink.  She's trying to show them off, but I'm too focused on her cute little face.



The next thing I'm going to take scissors to is her B-I-N-K-Y.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Oh her hair is adorable! I think little girls look so cute with a nice little bob!

Darla Davies said...

Nice job on the cut! Have you been taking lessons from Jen? Guess it's all that experience you have with 5 girls! :)

Kara said...

Her haircut makes her look more grown up. What a fun cake!

Jen said...

Hmmm...should I be offended that you cut her hair instead of calling in the expert? ;)

Andrea said...

Love the haircut! We should get together for a park day soon...

Tane and Angela said...

oh my goodness! she's all grown up! i didn't know she's gabby's age! so cute!