Friday, May 28, 2010

Girls

Recently, as I sat in a doctor's waiting room, I overheard a conversation between a young couple expecting their first baby. Having just come from an ultrasound, they each called and texted people on their own cell phones, and this is what I heard from the father-to-be:





"You were wrong....Yep, get out the pink Harley. It's a girl.....Well, it sucks, but whatever."





I found it a little bit shocking to hear him talk that way, and then I just pitied that poor baby girl. If they don't want her, I'll take her! She would fit perfectly in my beautiful little set.




Photo by the fabulous Summer Murdock. See more here!

4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love the pictures of your girls! You always come up with great color schemes for everyone to wear and you girls are all so photogenic. I agree that having a girl is AWESOME! I wouldn't change her for the world.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! -Kaelyn

Jill said...

Wow! What a beautiful bunch of sisters! These pictures are awesome, and yes, you are amazing at picking out cute outfits!

Brandi said...

Adorable picture of your brood. Even though I have a son, and I love him to pieces, I'm totally a girl mom! Girls rock!