So this is the light at the end of the long, dark, frigid tunnel. Mid-March.
Last year, March 16th, I wrote about warmer weather and playing outside.
This year, March 15th, I took Hannah and Olivia on a bike ride to the park, and it felt good to sit in the sun (when the breeze wasn't blowing), wearing just a sweater, no jacket.
I love the light at the end of the tunnel!
3 comments:
So does the same thing apply to blogs as a conversation? If you don't know for sure what to talk about you can always talk about the weather. (just kidding) The last couple of days truly have been perfect for bike rides and parks. Too bad it's supposed to cool off tomorrow. At least the weekend looks nice.
The best compliment to give 60 degrees is that it is warmer than 50 degrees. Yes, I'm glad it was sunny and in the 60's but I'm not quite seeing the light at the end of the tunnel just yet. I'll take what we had today because I know it will snow again several more times probably and playing outside today is WAY better than snow. But I'm still waiting for the real good stuff (like 80 degrees). I know I have months to wait yet, but I can dream, right? -Kaelyn
You're definitely your mom's girl! Maybe we just had too many years in California. Sweet!
Post a Comment