Remnants of breakfast,
Goobers on the windows and doors,
Unmade beds,
Messy bathrooms,
Dumped out junk,
will keep me thinking of them all day long.
And this one is going to get a happy treat when she returns. Kate, thanks for making your bed (and my day)!
5 comments:
Way to find the humor! Just this morning as I walked through my house and noticed all the things I had spent last night cleaning up a mess I thought to myself. What is an organized, perfectionist, control freak doing raising kids. I guess so I can learn patience, see the humor and let the little things pass.
That's it! Reward those good behaviors! Btw - I love those 5 "little piggies" even when they don't get their beds made and their messes cleaned up. Easy for me to say, right?! I'm the grandma and don't have to live with the mess.
Looks like my house every morning (all except Kate's room) and I love how you documented it!
I have to ditto Darla. Katy definitely deserves a reward! What a cute room.
Rebecca--I absolutely love you! I know I have not left comments before, but today I am particularly grateful to be able to follow your blogs. You really keep me grounded!
Post a Comment