Randy and Jill Mills where just here and they got a brand, new big snow blower that they NEVER use. You should work out a deal with them. Actually, shoveling is great exercise so maybe Doug enjoys this method better. That's my boy!
Actually, Gerb, the "lion" I was referring to is called the SUN. (I realized how that might be interpreted, with the placement of that picture, after I posted, but I decided to leave it. Great minds think alike!) :)
Mom2, Several of our neighbors have snow blowers and they often clear our driveway for us, which is one reason we haven't purchased one of our own. We only have to shovel once in a while.
5 comments:
So Allen shoveled your driveway? Oh, wait, I get it...
Randy and Jill Mills where just here and they got a brand, new big snow blower that they NEVER use. You should work out a deal with them. Actually, shoveling is great exercise so maybe Doug enjoys this method better. That's my boy!
Actually, Gerb, the "lion" I was referring to is called the SUN. (I realized how that might be interpreted, with the placement of that picture, after I posted, but I decided to leave it. Great minds think alike!) :)
Mom2,
Several of our neighbors have snow blowers and they often clear our driveway for us, which is one reason we haven't purchased one of our own. We only have to shovel once in a while.
I feel your pain. I had to go back into hibernation for a couple of days. I'm ready for some serious sun and park days!
I have to say that we have had the NICEST winter since I moved to Washington. If only every year was like this one.
Post a Comment