We all went bowling yesterday. Two of my girls beat me by 20+ points, and the other two matched my (pathetic) score. Wii bowling is so much easier! Three reasons: Wii bowling balls are not heavy, I don't have to stick my fingers in scary bowling ball holes, and I don't worry so much about who's watching my backside when I Wii bowl.
Anyhow, we had a really fun time.
On the way home, Emily announced, "There is too much of two things in this world: One is cheese idioms, and the other is..."
Dang. I can't remember what the other one was. But it was random and funny. It will come back to me later.
*Emily remembered what the other thing was: Taco shops. Taco Bell, Taco Time, Del Taco...
Maybe I forgot that one because, how can you not love a taco?
Cheese idioms: "Say cheese" "Cut the cheese" "That's so cheesy" "The Big Cheese"
Emily has always been a big fan of cheese. I guess that's why cheese idioms are so offensive to her.
2 comments:
Emily is so awesome! I am positive that I never thought about idioms when I was her age, and probably didn't know what it meant until several years later.
we love some good cheese around here too so I'm with ya Emily!
Post a Comment