Once Valentine's Day and the long President's Day weekend are over, I think we should just move on to March. What else do we need February for?
Oh yeah! Doug's birthday. He's getting shamefully close to 40, you know. And I think he's having a mid-life crisis in the form of a need for speed. Yesterday he got his third speeding ticket of the past six months!!! (Three exclamation marks--one for each ticket.) I teased him about the first two, but it's not so funny any more. The joke's getting old. Third time lacks some charm. But let's not forget that a couple of years ago I got two red light violations in the span of a couple of months. So, I can't really cast too many stones, I guess.
Just think about how scary he and I will be behind the wheel when we're elderly!
Anyway...
If you need something to lift your mood, as I do, just take a look at this:
Possible captions for this picture include,
1. Girls and Curls. Cute, right? Makes you smile.
2. 1:00 church is totally incovenient, especially when you have a toddler. (I still can't seem to manage a good order for getting everyone fed and dressed and out the door right at lunch & nap time!)
3. Tide and Shout are listed among my best friends.
4. Which to gobble up first? Lazagna, Brownies, or my delicious little Girl!
5 comments:
So Stinkin' Cute!!! I just want to kiss her little cheeks!
At our school's recent science project fair one of the experiments was on stain removing products. Their findings were that Zout got the stains out. Followed by Shout, stain stick. Coming in last place was oxi clean.
mmmm she is yummy alright! I hate 1:00 church but I LOVE sleeping in!!
Maybe a radar detector should be on your short list for bday gifts for his big 4-0!
Kyle is having his in a couple months too. No signs of mid-life crisis yet. I'll let you know when it hits.
I love your title suggestions, but I didn't see one that included a Daddy who can "space" the whole incident.
Doug's still a few years off from 40, isn't he? I was thinking he was younger than me, or at least my same age.
Love the curly-girly!
Post a Comment