Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Doug's out of town...

I spend less time making dinner, and more time baking cookies.

Last night, after our frozen pizza and chips and guacamole and root beer, I made double chocolate cookies.

Two words: Comfort Food.

7 comments:

Kara said...

My thoughts are with you this week and this time I can relate (for a couple of days at least). Thank goodness to have children who keep us company, help pass the time and to share cookies with!

Suzanne said...

Double chocolate cookies, double yum! How do you cook such good things and stay so beautiful?

Anonymous said...

I miss you. Sounds like fun. Wish I were home.

-Doug

simplysarah said...

You should invite me over when Doug is out of town...

Gerb said...

I'm thinkin' what Sarah's thinkin'... that stuff sounds mighty tasty!

Sara said...

I agree. My cooking decreases and my baking increases when Thayne is away too. It's good he hasn't been gone too much recently.

Andrea said...

I love making cookies. I think half the fun is eating the dough!