Before I was married, I used to look at "older" couples and wonder (assuming they had been together for years) how they could possibly have anything left to discuss. Didn't they ever run out of things to say?
Now that I've been with Doug for fifteen years, I realize that there are always new things to talk about (or old things to talk about again), but we've also become more comfortable during the quiet moments.
Right now, my blog and I are having a quiet moment. I hope you're as comfortable with it as I am. :)
2 comments:
I'm always here to read when you are ready to write, but it's your blog, you can have a quiet moment if you want! -Kaelyn
I'm sure you're super busy with other things right now, especially with the holidays and your 5 lovely daughters. I really enjoy all of your posts and hope you get the itch to write again soon.
Post a Comment