Yesterday was my mother's 60th Birthday. The girls and I spent the day with her, which to most people might not sound like much of a party, but my mom is pretty easy to please.
That's only one of the hundreds of ways that I want to be like her.
She's not an easy person to emulate, but lucky for me and some of my girls, people at least think we inherited her looks.
It's easy to see that Katelyn favors her Grandma:
That's only one of the hundreds of ways that I want to be like her.
She's not an easy person to emulate, but lucky for me and some of my girls, people at least think we inherited her looks.
It's easy to see that Katelyn favors her Grandma:

And now I'm starting to get a lot of comments about how closely Hannah resembles her grandmother. I don't know, what do you think?
Just teasing. Hannah actually looks more like Grandma without the wig!
But check out this little copy cat:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Darla! Thanks for letting my kids adopt you as grandma sometimes - you are always so nice to all of us! -Kaelyn
ps. Those pictures are awesome!
Happy Birthday Darla! Thanks for letting my kids adopt you as grandma sometimes - you are always so nice to all of us! -Kaelyn
ps. Those pictures are awesome!
Your mother is/was so beautiful! It is amazing how much your girls look like her. Who is the girl in the last picture?
Wow! Olivia looks a ton like your mom in that picture! I love old pictures!
Just saw this posting. Love it, of course! I can't think of anything I'd rather do on my birthday than spend time with some of my favorite people! Thanks for making my 60th super!
Adorable pictures! I don't worry about your family because you are so blessed to have such an amazing mom/grandmother so close.
All such beautiful girls. Happy birthday to the woman I would love to call my mother - especially if it meant I would get all of those yummy holiday packages...
I just got caught up on your blog. I am always so entertained. You're a great writer. Usually I just look at peoples pictures on their blogs and try to guess what is going on in their lives from the photos. Not yours, I can't skip a word.
Happy Birthday to your mom! It makes me realize how close your mom and my dad are! My dad turns 60 next October!!! Grandma James is awesome for pulling that one off!
Now I want your apple sauce recipe, but I don't have any apples. I just want my house to smell like that. I guess I'll have to buy a candle.
Post a Comment